RC Land - Quadcopter FPV RC Land - Quadcopter FPV

The game is brilliant and fun.. but there is a horrible flaw in the setup of the missions system.
Even with a fully upgraded drone, I can't for the life of me pass mission 8. It's become a grind and I've given up after way to much play time.. thus leaving 2/3 of the game unplayable. I understand unlocking new missions, but the way it's set up easily gets the gamer stuck and not allows them to advance and play the rest of the game. Basically meaning i have to beat the hardest mission 1/3 of the way in and can't play the rest without doing it? BAAD

The second flaw is the controller setup. I tried and xbox controller and the tilt axis was wrong (stick left right tilted down and up and stick forward back tilted right left.) I tried a PS4 controller and it just went flying in all directions barely responding.

I REALLY want to see an update to this game.. it's so fun, if i were you I would do the following:
1) Unlock the next game mode after completing at least mission 6 or 7 on the previous mode
2) More time on ring race mission 8
3) Calibration options for controllers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I WANT TO PLAY THE REST OF THIS GAME.

VadimSIlver responds:

Hi! Thank you for your Review!
I will correct bugs according to your remarks in future updates. Strictly untried, this is my first unity game).
Xbox support realized in the the new game Multirotor Sim (coming soon and you will like it), so far in this game only support the Director INPUT, but soon it is correct... Thank you for your interest in the game!

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

this game is brilliant..
i give props to any "too soon" games, but this is fun and unique on it's own

5/5 on all counts

Ultimate Waterfalls Ultimate Waterfalls

Really Great. Very challenging but the options and thought process made it a the kind of puzzle game that you never really get stuck. There are a lot of gravity flow games out there, but this one is special because of how the different colors decay over distance. Pretty graphics too, the way they were both particles and color haze had me imagining they were quantum particles. The only real issues was the music got annoying since it was the same the WHOLE GAME, i noticed that games that changes songs every 5 or 6 levels in congruence with a new item or tactic aren't repetitive and add something to the change of tactic the player must use.

MLP: AJ POV Hentai MLP: AJ POV Hentai

It's good, but her facial expression is so blank and it's an atrocity that you can't cum inside.

Kajio responds:

My apologies

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

PONY REFRENCES!

That pretty much made the game... :Brohoof:
brb... replaying so i can play as my waifu (RD)

Rainbow Dash Minigame Rainbow Dash Minigame

girly?

GIRLY??? THIS IS THE MOST BADDASS BALLS-TO-THE-WALL AWESOME MANLY SHIT IN THE WORLD!

Also, the music sucks... too repetitive and a very annoying snare drum...

urimas responds:

and yet you made that music xD oh well updated the flash with your new one :)

My Little Pony Sprites V5 My Little Pony Sprites V5

zomfg

OH GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS

and to crapatflash, this is just a basic animation/control test.

urimas responds:

yup only a sprite test, still needs a lota work I just want feedback on what could be improved since I sprited it all from scratch

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

awesome

very nice for a blowjob game. challenge but not too much so.
I think it is a little limited to get a huge score, a maybe you should go for a more full game.
Missionary POV loli sex simulation, no gameplay elements... that would be awesome.

Kajio responds:

Well the game wasn't the main focus, but I wanted to test it out because this is unlike what I've done before.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Likely a bug on 37

The cables on 37 are in a different position than in any of the walkthroughs. I have no idea why this is. The layout of the cables makes it impossible for it to function properly

TwinkleStarGames responds:

The level 37 walkthrough is for an old design, put the pushbot and solar panel at the top left wire and that will pass you.

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

good one, mission was a bit short.

This mission was a bit too simple and short. Also, (i will be vague as to not spoil it) the action required to initiate the kill was not something I would have thought of, not because it was clever, but because it was so unrealistic. Actions and consequences should make sense, the difficulty is what should give it the challenge.
Still, it is a humorous and enjoyable series. I like how each game is a single mission and the games come out frequently.

@Ivc888:
Who ever said Islam true? Who ever said he was Islamic? Who ever said all religious stuff is real and this game is more than just fantasy?