Soft Child: No Evil 015 Soft Child: No Evil 015

I KNEW IT. Corn was targeted because he was the one who could get rid of the black stuff... good thing the 3 monkeys are still around. But.. what happened to Foo-Foo.. and what does Amaroq have to do with the black stuff infestation?

Amazing.. can't wait to see what happens next! You really know how to satisfy the want for new information in each episode while leaving good cliffhangers. On a technical note, the cinematic quality seems to be constantly improving while maintaining the same style and feel. Excellent!

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but that would be redundant. You need to pitch these as a pilot to a broadcaster or publisher. I can't imagine any would not throw all their money and resources to make this a hit TV series. I'm imagining something like Korra, semi-episodic.
Briliant.
Also, you got the sound and mix perfect, huge improvement there. Nothing to criticize.
-1 star for not being able to give more stars.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

I love your work and this one took the cake. Long, great story, awesome characters. You really should pitch this series to a major tv network, it's brilliant.

The only problem i noticed was in the sound. Some of the voices were too loud and you could hear the static from the recording. That requires a bit of surgical work. Of course, those things are normal for a normal flash cartoon... but this isn't a normal flash cartoon, this is top tier. What program do you use for the audio?

Also, what is Calamity's accent?

RC Land - Quadcopter FPV RC Land - Quadcopter FPV

The game is brilliant and fun.. but there is a horrible flaw in the setup of the missions system.
Even with a fully upgraded drone, I can't for the life of me pass mission 8. It's become a grind and I've given up after way to much play time.. thus leaving 2/3 of the game unplayable. I understand unlocking new missions, but the way it's set up easily gets the gamer stuck and not allows them to advance and play the rest of the game. Basically meaning i have to beat the hardest mission 1/3 of the way in and can't play the rest without doing it? BAAD

The second flaw is the controller setup. I tried and xbox controller and the tilt axis was wrong (stick left right tilted down and up and stick forward back tilted right left.) I tried a PS4 controller and it just went flying in all directions barely responding.

I REALLY want to see an update to this game.. it's so fun, if i were you I would do the following:
1) Unlock the next game mode after completing at least mission 6 or 7 on the previous mode
2) More time on ring race mission 8
3) Calibration options for controllers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I WANT TO PLAY THE REST OF THIS GAME.

VadimSIlver responds:

Hi! Thank you for your Review!
I will correct bugs according to your remarks in future updates. Strictly untried, this is my first unity game).
Xbox support realized in the the new game Multirotor Sim (coming soon and you will like it), so far in this game only support the Director INPUT, but soon it is correct... Thank you for your interest in the game!

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

this game is brilliant..
i give props to any "too soon" games, but this is fun and unique on it's own

5/5 on all counts

Ultimate Waterfalls Ultimate Waterfalls

Really Great. Very challenging but the options and thought process made it a the kind of puzzle game that you never really get stuck. There are a lot of gravity flow games out there, but this one is special because of how the different colors decay over distance. Pretty graphics too, the way they were both particles and color haze had me imagining they were quantum particles. The only real issues was the music got annoying since it was the same the WHOLE GAME, i noticed that games that changes songs every 5 or 6 levels in congruence with a new item or tactic aren't repetitive and add something to the change of tactic the player must use.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

in-fucking credible

love it.... omg.. awesome... could have done without the trance horn, but w/e

WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU USE????

Bottles after Bottles Bottles after Bottles

No bass.. wut

Lacks a bassline... I think it would sound great with the melody you have. Mix it up with broken bass hits with the beat and sustain bass sequences.

Pokemeon responds:

you need to listen to it on a car lol coz its got a nice clean bass .

Zombie Project - Menu Theme Zombie Project - Menu Theme

decent

The rain needs to start at the very beginning, but it adds awesome effect.
Also, the melody seems kinda all over the place... pattern is hard to find.
It's good for menu music though.

RidvanDuzey responds:

Thank you for your opinion and feedback about this theme !

Twilights Library Twilights Library

identical!

are you doing the inside too?

urimas responds:

not yet i have a feeling there gona take longer as I have to watch the episodes over and over to get the angles right

Gigantor Hunting in the Forest Gigantor Hunting in the Forest

awesome

The last thing seen by the Jade Monkey Dragon.

First Contact First Contact

If only they had hands

then we would be screwed

Razac responds:

They used to have hands before they crash landed 10,000 years ago, but all that time living a simple life under water, evolution gave them webbed hand flipper type limbs.